Recharge at Gonjah Self Catering Chalet, 4×4 & camping
The chalet is fully equipped for self catering and is set amongst a beautiful indigenous forest at the heart of a tranquil valley.
The Chalet sleeps up to 4 guests and comprises an open plan lounge, bathroom and two small bedrooms (one with a double bed and the other with two single beds).
Gonjah Chalet has one bathroom with a shower, basin and toilet. There is a fireplace in the lounge to keep you warm on colder evenings. There is no electricity, however gas facilities exist for a real back to nature experience.
The open wooden deck is a great spot for whiling away the evenings, listening to the sounds of the bush around you whilst enjoying a braai (BBQ) and a few drinks. Braai facilities are provided.
- Excellent hiking is available around the chalet and in the area.
- Fresh water fishing nearby in the Gamtoos River.
- Cycling Trails are close by.
- Hankey golf course is just 15km away.
- Firewood for braais and campfires can bought at any of the local shops.
- 10 minute drive to Tolbos Country Shop and Restaurant.
Regrettably, Gonjah does not allow any animals because our chalet, campsite and 4×4 route is situated in a private game reserve.
For more information or to make a reservation:
082 566 4047
042 283 0437
041 000 1585 (After Hours)